Please include all that apply in order to properly acknowledge NRAO instruments and authors in your work.
- The publication must include, as a footnote or acknowledgement, the following statement: "The National Radio Astronomy Observatory is a facility of the National Science Foundation operated under cooperative agreement by Associated Universities, Inc."
- ALMA papers must also use the acknowledgment: "This paper makes use of the following ALMA data: ADS/JAO.ALMA# [Project code]. ALMA is a partnership of ESO (representing its member states), NSF (USA) and NINS (Japan), together with NRC (Canada) and NSC and ASIAA (Taiwan), in cooperation with the Republic of Chile. The Joint ALMA Observatory is operated by ESO, AUI/NRAO and NAOJ."
- If you use facility names in your work, the full formal name of the facility is required on first reference, followed by the appropriate short-form acronym in parentheses. All subsequent references will use only the appropriate acronym.
- Robert C. Byrd Green Bank Telescope (GBT)
- Pete V. Domenici Science Operations Center (SOC)
- Karl G. Jansky Very Large Array (VLA)
- Acknowledge NRAO Adjunct scientific staff "[AUTHOR'S NAME] is also an Adjunct Astronomer at the National Radio Astronomy Observatory."
- Non-resident Jansky Fellows should list National Radio Astronomy Observatory as their first institutional affiliation and their host institution as their second affiliation. All Jansky Fellows must include a footnote stating "[AUTHOR'S NAME] is a Jansky Fellow of the National Radio Astronomy Observatory."
- Students and summer students must show their affiliation with NRAO as "[AUTHOR'S NAME] is a [student] / [summer student] at the National Radio Astronomy Observatory."