Memos are submitted to the NRAO Library (email@example.com) for assignment
of a number, final formatting, and posting on http://library.nrao.edu.
Timeline of submission:
- Author sends proposed Memo (Word, PDF, or PostScript) to Lance Utley (Library Webmaster) via firstname.lastname@example.org and identifies the series
- If applicable (ALMA and NAASC memos) the submission is referred to a review committee for approval
- The Memo is assigned the appropriate Memo Number and the author is informed of that number
- The Library ensures a standard header with Memo series, number, title and author(s) is listed at the top of page 1
- The Memo is converted to PDF if necessary
- The Memo is posted to the Library Website
- An announcement is sent out to All Employees that the Memo is posted
- Memos authored by summer students must be approved by the student's advisor before posting
Please contact Lance Utley or Marsha Bishop at email@example.com with any questions.